Saturday, December 31, 2016

Addicted to my phone

My phone has everything in it, from banking information to social media accounts,calculators, contacts, business needs. Almost anything I need is right at the tip of my fingerprints literally. All of my photos. Whatever I want. It's becoming to be a bit much, I must say.
I can stay in my phone all day, doing random things. It's sad. We all need to monitor how often we are on the phone. I'm pretty sure God is not to thrilled with this new addiction that everyone seems to have. I'm honestly thinking about going back to a flip phone. I know I have a problem.
They're probably going to start having rehab centers for technology. I wouldn't be surprised. I have gotten rid of my Facebook account for now. That's a start, I have a whole family that I need to be caring for. So being caught up in my phone is not a option anymore.
I have decided to limit myself on my phone to about an hour a day..I'm must admit this is kinda hard.
Especially knowing that everything is right their. If it really starts to get bad. I am going to take that step to get that flip phone. At the end of the day I just want to please God. And so should you

No comments: