Saturday, December 31, 2016

Cancer attack on Christians

I was diagnosed with cancer in October of 2014. And it was pretty much comical because I knew that the devil was trying to take me out, but I wasn't going to let it happen. From that moment forward I knew that I would just have to trust in my Heavenly Father.

So I started the typical screenings that they give you when your diagnosed, all of these scans. For some reason everytime they would put that dye in me I would throw up hysterically. It was crazy. But as I was going for these screenings and test at MD Anderson. I started meeting alot of people. Most of all the people believed in our Father the son an Holy spirit . I was baffled.

A whole bunch of believers getting attacked with cancer. How could this be? We are children of God. It was like everyone their were Christians. I started to think like have we done something wrong to deserve this punishment or is this God's fate for us? I started to feel weak! Everytime i went their. I felt the spirit of death thick in the atmosphere. It was sad. But I had to remember that their is power in the name of Jesus.  I prayed and believed and I'm healed regardless of what them drs say. I say this to let you know that cancer is an attack from the enemy that is not God's destiny for you. Get into the word and apply these scriptures to your life.

You can't be a punk fighting the devil. You have to come out with the big guns. All things work out for the good for those that love jesus! That's scripture. Your faith is your power. If you don't have faith you won't overcome. Trust I have seen people pass away from cancer. That does not have to be you.  Sure this fight is painful and inconvenient.

But if you would just believe that he is our healer and don't doubt his authority.  You can be healed. Pray for faith. That is the only thing that pleases God. I believe when you read this blog supernatural faith will come upon you from are father so you can be healed and not defeated.