Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Hillsong United practicing witchcraft?

I was listening to hillsong the other day, because I love their music and it gets me into worship fairly easily.  If you don't know who hillsong is, it's like alternative gospel music. That's the best way I can explain. But anywho as I was listening to it on YouTube they had a visual that was attached to the video.

It was kinda weird. The visual was really hypnotizing. I felt myself staring at the screen as if I was in a daze. It was really crazy. I kinda brushed it off, and was like they always have visuals or whatever, but something wouldn't let me forget  it. I believe it was the Holy Spirt.

So I started to do a little research on hillsong just to see if I can find anything. Sure enough I seen some things that kinda reminded me of witch craft. We honestly have to question everything these days. I mean you never know what people are really into. I love their music but I don't have time for spells to be casted on me and my family. I have decided to stop listening to them.

Due to additional information that I have found. Just recently a pastor associated with hillsong stated that their are many ways to get to God . Now we know that this isn't true. I cannot have anything to do with people with these types of beliefs. The only way we can get to God is through his son!

I would attach the video but I don't think that would be a good idea. I think that they are doing somethings that are unholy. I have to go with my gut instinct an stop listening to their music. Please comment below if you have a theory on to what's going on with hillsong United

No comments: