Saturday, December 24, 2016

Overcoming spiritual attacks

Have you been going through a season where everything seems to be crumbling around you? Well you are not alone. Right now at this current time believers of the one true God are under severe attack. When I say true God, I mean the Father the son and the Holy Spirit.

As of lately I have been suffering from  extreme depression, it's so heavy that I can barley see anything positive in my life, I started to examine everybody around me to see if they were battling with things that seemed unbearable, and to my surprise almost all of them were. So what does this mean for us? Are we supposed to walk around feeling defeated? Or are we suppose to walk around saying woe me? Hell naw!!!

Right now we need to be in the word pressing hard and praying like never before. Let me tell you some of the things the devil has been trying to do to me and my family lately. My mother in law went into cardiac arrest after she was giving anesthesia for a small procedure , literally she died 3 times and the Dr's had to bring her back, of course immediately my family and I went into prayer. I prayed for 3 hours straight in the spirit.

When I n tell you my tougues were like fire.I knew I was fighting in the spirit. When I was finished I called my husband and told him how my tougues had changed tone and were very aggressive.I also told him when he got home we were going to pray together. I knew I was kicking some butt in the spirit realm. As soon as I was telling my husband this, I looked in the corner of my eye and their was a Rat in my kitchen. If anyone knows me they know I don't mess with no rats!!! I completely freaked out and jumped on my couch. I was in complete shock. I was so disturbed.

So as I'm on the couch still on the phone with my husband. I see the rat charge at me and goes under the couch where I'm at. So I stand up in the couch and jump and I  run into the closest room. I know that that Rat was a attack from the devil, he knew he had to distract me and my husband from praying and he knew damn well a rat would do the job. So when my husband got home he calmed me down and we stood together in prayer.

Even though that ugly rat was in my house! We still did what we were suppose to do. And my mother in law is doing so much better it's amazing you can't even tell that anything has happened to her. I'm telling you all this story to say this, even when it looks like things are not going to get better we have to be strong, we never know how close we are to break through..so don't give up, fight the good fight.

As for me and this battle with depression I'm trying to take it one day at a time. I will overcome, because I believe whatever i ask for in the lambs name, he will give it to me. So it's done!! But anywho, I really just wanted yall to know that every believer is going through something, this walk is not for the weak hearted, you have to stay strong. You can do it!!!

No comments: