Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Witchcraft on the Rise

Hey Sisters, and Brothers! As you can tell by my title we're talking about the overload of witches rising. When we think about witchcraft, I don't know about you, but I think about an older person in a old run down house, with grass in the front lawn that hasn't been cut in years, with busted windows.. but apparently in 2019 that's not the case. 

They have new age witches that look like you and I. That are secretly whipping up potions. These people could very well be your neighbors, friends, colleagues...

 Day by day more and more people are turning away from the truth which is Yeshua the Messiah, and his message of love, peace repentance, and justice. We are literally living in a time where being EVIL is cool.. I don't know about you, but these are definitely hideous times! I mean sheesh!!! So I know you're wondering how do you protect yourself from these modern day witches? My answer to that of-course is prayer and fasting and repentance. 


Trust me these witches can sniff out a believer anywhere.. and they will do anything possible to do the WILL of THEIR FATHER.. Your favorite musician is probably a witch or warlock casting spells through their songs. You must remember what the devils talents were when he was in heaven... but that's just a gem for you guys to read your bible.



 I personally was close to someone that started practicing witchcraft and it's definitely dark. For African Americans they're fed up with Christianity due to the fact of slavery and some other things amongst that.. but if you read the word it clearly tells you WHY we were being punished. 

As African Americans, you go back to the same religion that caused us punishment in the first place? Nope I'll pass. What we're experiencing today is the great falling away. It talks about this clearly in the word of God. So my sisters and brothers stay prayed up, in your word, and in worship constantly. 

Stand for what is RIGHT! Regardless of how many hate you. Our God said whoever makes it to the end. So let's keep at it. And for all you witches and warlocks out there, its never to late to repent for the kingdom of heaven is at hand. Do it before your time is up!  God loves you. Shalom

No comments: