Sunday, April 21, 2013

Fasle Prophets






Saturday, April 20, 2013

Beware of the false Prophets!

Beware!!!


As we all know we are living in the last days. We can tell by the bible prophesies.
We as the body of Christ have to constantly stay in the truth. Which is the word of god. Unknowingly you may have came across many false prophets. I encountered one. I knew right away. Let me tell you my story!

It was about a year and a half ago, on a Friday night. I was invited to a bible study. I went with my close friend. At this time in my life i was going through some things. I was struggling financially, basically homeless and trusting in the LORD for everything. Okay so now back to bible study. It was a home bible study. Me and my friend walked in, we sat down, and waited for the lesson to be taught. As the man was reading the word, I heard my friend giggling and laughing with another person who had attended. I didn't pay them any mind. I looked at her and smiled, kind of letting her know it was inappropriate. I looked back to the man reading, we made eye contact. I could tell he was not happy with their side laughter. And immediately i could tell he thought i was apart of it. He stood up as if he had a word from the lord. He started on the opposite side of the room and started "prophesying". When he came to me he looked at me and skipped over me and started talking to the next person. After he was done prophesying to everyone he came back to me and said" You are in the world, the lord is angry with you and you don't have that much time on this earth". I was in total shock the lord speaks to me all the time. He has never told me anything like that! The man started to cry like he really felt sorry for me. I had been doing what the lord had told me to do. being obedient repenting of my sins. It really discouraged me. I felt like just giving up on being a christian. I had been reading my word and applying it to my life, so to get a prophesy like that really hurt. But something in me would not receive what he had told me. Our God is love. He does not instill fear in us.Matthew 7:15 "Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits [put the spirits and their teachings to the test] whether they are of God: because many [not the few, but many] false prophets are gone out into the world."

I remember him telling someone before me that they were going to heaven because of their attitude
( No one gets to heaven by just simply having a good attitude)

We have to be careful. Do not receive all prophesies the devil wants us dead. If he can get us to profess death with our tongues he will.!

No comments: