Monday, July 16, 2012

Protect your kids through prayer!

I have been dealing with allot of battles concerning my son. I didn't know exactly what was going on but i did know that something was wrong. He is one years old and was having constant nightmares. I don't allow him to watch scary movies or play with demonic toys or anything of that nature. I would pray over him before he went to sleep but he was still having nightmares. I called up a friend that is very spiritual as well and told her about the nightmares that my son was having. She came over to my house and prayed over my sons bed. As she was praying she started to speak in tongues. She had revealed to me that my son was having nightmares because someone has scared him with a demonic mask and he was having vivid dreams about that mask.  I had already knew who that person was that did that, but i had no idea that that was affecting my child in this horrible way. Basically what i am saying is you cant allow your kids to be around certain things or certain people. The devil will use any possible doorway to terrorize your children. Another thing my friend told me as well, was that people had spoken curses on my son while he was still in my wound in front of me, and i did not rebuke them. So basically WHENEVER you hear anybody say bad thing about your child rebuke them right on the spot. People words are very STRONG. So you have to always pray over your kids so they can always be protected. That's all I have for know.
Thanks for reading :)


 <a href=”http://faithfulbloggers.com”>Faithful Bloggers</a>


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I completely agree Angelina! If you don't pray over your kids they will fall for anything. Alot of times there are things in the supernatural we don't pay attention to Unless we're close to God to see those things and rebuke them right away. This is why it is important to stay as close as possible to God so that demons don't prevail in you or your children's life. Your presence gave me stregth as well as your blog. Thanks for encouraging us and I look forward to another one!
Hope everything works out for you

Ask TPJ said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. You're blog post is right on point as a parent we are constantly needing to pray for and cover our children.